A contemporary window system with a slim 53 mm powder coated aluminium profile and an innovative PUR(polyurethane) core for optimal energy performance with u-values from 0.74 W/m2K.
The PUR core of the Idealcombi windows are not just for thermal performance. The PUR eliminates cavities and timber being exposed to water.
Double glazed window
Indicative u-value 1,31 W/m²K
Triple glazed window
Indicative u-value 0,74 W/m²K
Elegant and innovative windows
- From Jan 2017 reference u-values drop from 0.87 to 0.74 W/m²K
- Made of Timber|PUR|Aluminium, since 2011
- Slim 53mm aluminium profiles ensure maximum glass area and natural light
- Highly insulated with optimum energy efficiency
- Double or triple glazed options
- Awarded Best Windows 2016 at Build It Awards
Evolving the window
With Futura+, Idealcombi launched the latest generation of windows in 2010.
Moving on from wood/wood and alu/wood windows the innovative Idealcombi windows use PUR as thermal break to reach outstanding energy performance.
The use of PUR allows for strong and slim designs allowing outward opening Futura+ windows and inward opening Futura+i windows to be matched in the same screens, with the same slim 53 mm aluminium sightlines.
With further updates made in 2017, Idealcombi Futura+ is now one of the most energy efficient, sleek and contemporary design windows on the market. And they're all Danish design windows manufactured to a high quality standard.