Nation I - Inward opening window with putty glazing look
Nation was developed in close collaboration with the city architect in Copenhagen, who lacked a modern alternative for replacement of the original windows in the older housing stock from the last century.
The result was a wooden window with the reproduction of the original putty solution to glaze, which has been passed on to Nation I.
The product series is mainly used for home renovation projects from 1850-1960.
The window is designed with the same visual sash frame height as the outward opening Nation IC, and can therefore be placed in the same facade without much visual difference.
This gives architectural freedom to combine different opening features without compromising on design. Nation I has a sash at level of the outward opening sash, which gives a slimmer expression and a better light incidence.
A quick overview:
- Well-known interior and exterior designs
- Wood inside and aluminum profile outside
- Double seal for increased insulation
- 3-layer low-energy windows
- With or without profile keel for the desired interior style
- FSC® certified heartwood - finger-jointed and quality optimized
- Can be delivered with handle-operated brake
- Can be combined with Nation IC
- Possibility of coupling of units
- Possibility of combination units
- Sash in level with outside frame gives slimmer expression and better light incidence.
- Choose between 122 and 149 mm frame depth
- 10 year standard warranty
- Complies with Danish BR20
Functions and energy values:
Available in the following functions:
Turn/Tilt, Tilt/Turn, Tilt, Turn and Fixed frame
Turn/Tilt, Tilt/Turn, Turn
Eref = up to +13.3 kWh/m²
U-value = down to 0.82 W/m²K