Staying true to our beliefs of delivering contemporary, high quality windows with slim sightlines our inward opening Futura+i tilt and turn windows have the same 53 mm external profile as Futura+, giving you the architectural freedom to choose the opening function you wish. No compromises!
The idealcore™ of the Idealcombi windows eliminates cavities in the thermal break, improves durability and minimises maintenance needs on the Futura+i inward opening tilt or tilt and turn windows and doors.
Using the strong idealcore™ in the frame design means we can avoid chunky profiles, as you normally see on inward opening windows. The Futura+i is one of a kind. With outstanding energy performance.
Double glazed window
Indicative u-value 1,30 W/m²K*
Triple glazed window
Indicative u-value 0,74 W/m²K*
*Values for standard European test sizes
Wind and water tightness
Air permeability: Class 4 at ± 600Pa *
Wind load: Class C4 (1600Pa)*
Water tightness: Class E1800 (1800Pa)*
*Values for a tilt-turn Idealcombi Futura+i window
Elegant and innovative windows
- Reference u-value 0.74 W/m²K
- Made of Aluminium | Idealcore™ | Aluminium
- Slim 53mm aluminium profiles ensure maximum glass area and natural light
- Highly insulated with optimum energy efficiency
- Double or triple glazed options
- Awarded Best Windows 2016 at Build It Awards