Idealcombi, a leading producer of high quality windows and doors from Denmark, is looking for a sales orientated Marketing Coordinator for a new position in their sales office in Milton Keynes.
Joining a team of approx. 26 people you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Monitoring all potential construction activities in the UK sales areas you will coordinate the new project leads for the sales managers to follow up. You will also be responsible for developing Idealcombi’s customer platform by way of written and telephone enquiries.
You will be both liaison and sales assistant for our two business areas: Large commercial sales market and Domestic sales market.
Your strength will be your curiosity and interest in the many stages of sales. You will also possess a ”hands on” ability to be able to evaluate information in respect of Company’s customers and other potential outlets and be strong in working with SoMe platforms.
You will be part of a close relationship between the Company’s head office in Denmark and the UK sales office. You will assist the Managing Director and the Danish marketing department develop and implement marketing activities within the UK market.
This position would ideally suit someone who has just completed their degree and looking for their first move into a career in marketing.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of UK Website
- Support to sales colleagues and our customers
- Coordination of project leads
- Monitor market trends
- Preparation of sales letters for consultants
- Development and visibility of the Company’s brand active throgh digital marketing
- Preparation of sales presentations and marketing materials
- Project coordination at exhibition activities and campaigns
- Development and implementation of email campaigns
- Maintaining the CRM client platforms (incl. HubSpot)
- Preparing CPD presentations
- Planning and coordination of ad hoc tasks
- Helping Danish Marketing department with translations from Danish to English by putting text in to “good” English
You have / are:
- Trained in marketing
- Creative and structured
- Good technical drafting skills
- Know-how in CMS systems (we use WordPress)
- User of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and other programs in Adobe Creative Suite
- High energy drive
- Technical building comprehension
- Strong understanding of the importance of digital marketing
- An exciting position with great variation
- A relaxed and informal environment
- Salary, commensurate with the requirements
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
Idealcombi develops, manufactures and sells windows and doors in wood and combined wood/aluminium. As one of the largest and most consolidated window manufacturers in Denmark we supply a wide range of customized products in high quality at home and abroard. Today we are 500 employees in Denmark and UK.