We are looking for a Regional Business Sales Manager.
SALES AREA: South England/South London and some home counties
Our windows and doors are acknowledged by the market to be leaders, and our market share is growing fast. We experience a huge demand for our high quality products and we are looking for a strong Strategic Business Sales Manager.
As our new Regional Business Sales Manager, your main focus and responsibility will be to use your very strong relationship management skills to sell directly to architects via the specification route to the market.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- To demonstrate and articulate a thorough understanding of Idealcombi’s windows and doors as high end and innovative products to architects, contractors, engineers and tradesmen
- Determine the specific issues and needs of the customers in order to find the perfect solution
- Deciding which accounts to focus on according to already determined strategy
- To contribute to the strategy with your perspective and analytical skills, your judgment and focus
- Conducting CPD meetings
- Increase our architect portfolio
- A positive attitude and understanding of being
a proactive business partner
- A profound technical understanding, not necessarily obtained within the window industry, although that would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and you are good at building and maintaining relationships with customers and partnersProfound planning skills and you are flexible and very keen to achieve
- Proven track record of success within sales
- The ability to understand a project, determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions based on Idealcombi’s products
- Informal and a good teamplayer
- Professional and appreciated among friends and within your network
- Super servicer towards your customers
- Responsible and result oriented
- A resourceful and creative problem solver
- Displaying emotional intelligence, credibility, assertiveness and the ability to inspire and energize people.
YOU WILL BE MEASURED ON:
- The quality of your visits and your planning
- Your achieved results
- Your contribution to the teamwork
Employment in a young team and a vibrant atmosphere. The job comes with an attractive salary package and bonus scheme.
Please mail your application and CV to UK General Manager, James Hutchins: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact UK General Manager, James Hutchins at
We mean to fill the position a.s.a.p. but will wait for the right candidate.