At Idealcombi UK, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking an Internal Sales Representative to help us sell our bespoke products (Modern aluminium composite windows & doors) and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving customers detailed information, visiting Architects, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with customers, architects, contractors etc.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships with new enquiries or on existing customers.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- 1-3 years in sales within the fenestration industry (Preferred)
- Competitive salary + Commission pay
- Chancery Pavilion, Boycott Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK6 2TA