Job Title: Domestic Trainee Estimator
Idealcombi, a leading producer of high-quality windows and doors from Denmark, is looking for an Estimator for a position in their sales office in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
You will be joining a dynamic and close-knit team – but in a fun, but highly focussed environment, where everyone is truly passionate about delivering the very best service and products, committed to helping the business continue to grow and expand.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Producing quotations & installation costs.
- Working closely with Hubspot on updating enquires & quotes daily, making sure all the information needed for quotation is provided as well as creating Reports on the platform.
- Proof-checking ready quotes with attention to detail before sending.
- Answering customer queries.
- Communicating with Business Developers providing information regarding changes made on quotation. E.g., size restrictions, weight etc.
- Working as a team, with necessary departments to discuss the project before pricing.
You need to be a conscientious, organised individual, you must have good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications, understanding the functions of Hubspot. Numerate and PC literate with excellent attention to detail, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You will be able to read and understand architect’s drawings/plans.
A structured training will be provided for you to understand A-Z aspect of Estimating.
Education: A-Levels (Required)
- On-site Parking
- Company bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance is 25 days per annum plus bank holidays.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 16.30pm and Friday, 8.00am to 14.30pm
Salary: £18-£25k p/a
Location: Based at the company’s UK office in Milton Keynes
Please send your application and CV to Ewelina Prus: firstname.lastname@example.org